Monday, November 2, 2015

I'm a little late getting my post up this week.  However, it's not too late for you to join the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.  We are sponsored this week by


Dilly Beans is generously providing a prize of 3 digis to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we provide a cupcake to inspire you to create a card  or other craft project following our suggested theme or colors.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):


Here's my card.  I love the whimsical characters from DillyBeans.  She's also a ton of fun to color.  


Supplies

Happy Crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

cm said...

Your card is absolutely delightful; I'm in breath-taken-away awe at your impressive colouring! As a newcomer to the team, I'm thrilled to be working alongside you; as a newcomer to using digital images, my visit here has sparked ideas as to how to showcase them! Thank you for the inspiration!
~c

Naki said...

Wow, your coloring is absolutely beautiful on that cute image! The card design is very fun and funky, it's perfect!